Megan Anne

Megan Anne

Monday, May 17, 2010

New Blog, New Start

Hey Everyone! So, I am soo excited about doing my very own BLOGGER!!! Thank you to everyone who is following me, it means a lot to me =) As most of you know, I have also created a new YOUTUBE account as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/LifeOf20SomethingMom Unfortunatly, I am deleting my old youtube but I am giving myself a fresh face and a fresh start! I hope you will be here for the ride. My blog is about honesty and showing you what it's really like to be a parent and raise a child but not just that,its also about my life and things that I'm doing as well. I am forwarning you, I'm a bit dramatic but hey, thats me haha...
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Nothing too crazy like "Where do you live?" though kay?
I have a facebook as well if youd like to add me:
This is the only facebook that I will add people on because I have both a private and a non private face book =)
Again, thanks guys soo much and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you!!
Mommy Mandy

1 comment:

  1. oh im so excited you have a blog now- i have been watching your videos since you found out you were pregnant!! i wanted to get into the youtube vids- but never actually started!! but i have a blog too- my daughter is 10 weeks old now!! looking forward to keeping up with you and miss megan... <3

    ReplyDelete